Monday 7 September 2015

-THE FUTURISTIC STORY

  I am Terra and I'm a clone. It has been long since the human race had discovered cloning. We, as clones carry out daily tasks that humans acquire us to do. I am a clone of my mistress, Tessa. We look alike and our actions are similar. 

  Every morning before Tessa wakes up, I'll be making breakfast for her. The kitchen has an automatic stove which heats up without any flames. Thus, reducing the risk of catching fire.Furthermore, I am also a companion for Tessa when she goes to school, She won't be lonely there because I'll be with her every step through. After breakfast, Tessa's mother will fetch us to school with her "flying" car. It is a car which runs on electricity and moves at the speed of the wind, it also hovers in the air. 

  In the classrooms at school, we no longer use old fashioned ,heavy books. Instead, each student is given a work pad which allows us access to all the exercises that we are about to learn. In this era, schools no longer have to hire any teachers because there will be a robotic teacher which covers all subjects and has makes less errors. The cafeteria is even more fascinating, it has any type of food that you can think of. It has a food machine which produces any order made. Tessa and I always enjoy the food there. When school ends, Tessa and I take the speed train back home. It looks like a mini bus without wheels and zooms across the sky like lightning , in this case we will reach home in no time.

  Everyday of my clone life has been this way, accompanying Tessa is my job. It is the year 2600 and technology is so advanced. I  am happy to say that the humans have done well and we can all live our lives in relaxation and pleasure.

(319 word)
Written by,
Ashley Choo

1 comment:

  1. Instead of a "routine" kind of description, I would have loved a story with a simple plot.

    ReplyDelete