Sunday 5 July 2015

My father, the person i admire the most

 
          I admire a lot of people but the person I admire the most is my father. This is because my father is the one who knows what is best for me. He is the most important person in my life. There is no reason for me to live without him by my side. He is the one who helps me grow up, gives me advice, takes care of me, shows me the right way, always support me greatly, and does many things just for me.
  
          In this world, my father is the only person that i loved most than anthing else in my life. Although, he is very busy everyday, but he will never stopped thinking about us. We have problems but we settle them in a family way as " blood is thicker than water". Furthermore, he also always being careful so as to make sure all in the family would be happy and living harmoniously. Otherwise if something goes wrong, it can make our heart sank in the boots.
 
          In my life, i never see a best person who can be similiar to my father. My father is incomparable. He will never make any grunts and groans but always being patient with our bad manners. I realised so much sacrifices he had spent on us, but he will never ask for return. In every aspect of my life my father continuously pushes me to excel. Whenever i feel like giving up, or have a question or concern, I know I can always call my father for advice.

          From him i have also learned that sometimes you have to put others needs ahead of your own, but not to the point they will begin to take advantage on you. His strength seems to be unbreakable during hard times, and is extremely determined to accomplish anything he sets his mind on. I hold great esteem for how he stands up for what he believes in, and will never back down. I have always admire his open mind, compassion, and sense of understanding. He is a very reserved man, but has a great sense of humor, and always know how to put a smile on my face.

           I will endeavour to make sure my father get the best treatment when i finish my study and start working. I would try best to emulate him in all aspects of life. And i will always appreciate my father, because i know i will never get another father in my life.

Written by,
Kow Chun Yuan
   
         
            

                   
           

             

76 comments:

  1. Good that you chose your father. But please check for grammar mistakes. There are quite a number of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice and a good essay . Well done 🙎‍♀️

      Delete
    2. You helped me in my examination

      Delete
    3. Yes there are many grammar mistakes in the essay

      Delete
    4. Good written and it's always be true🌞

      Delete
    5. hi i am new my name is rosy i am describe me i am bald (no hair) so awkward right and i am 25 years old and this i am sharing because i think you all will not say to anybody actually nobody likes me in collage because i have so many pimples in my face

      Delete
    6. Nice essay but you are there are many grammar mistakes.

      Delete
  2. I love your essay...it's so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. short,and nice essay

    ReplyDelete
  4. good wording & I learnt many new words

    ReplyDelete
  5. recheck your work before submitting

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice eassy thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i post it from my name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good essay thanks for helping in my examination.

      Delete
    2. Very good written and I think you are having good relationship with your father 👍👍👍👑🏆🏆🏆

      Delete
    3. You write good 😀😀😁😀😀😀

      Delete
  8. Soo beautiful essay
    (by ganga 6a2)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice words you r taken for for paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is not better than my essay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Writing a person I admire essay requires special skills and experience. It can be hard to write about the person who motivates you. Because you will need to write only good and important facts and to show why this person is so great for you and what you are doing to be similar to his person. This essay requires special writing and research skills. And you will need some help to make it so you must be ready to hire the expert services that will help you to achieve the required result.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. IF IT NOT A GOOD ESSAY YOU WRITE AND SHOW IT

      Delete
    2. Grammatical mistakes...🧐🤬🤬🤬

      Delete
  13. Thanks 😎😎🙏🏻🙏🏻🌹🌹😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice thought 🙂🤗😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is really good speech thankyou Kow Chun Yuan

    ReplyDelete
  16. An excellent essay that I have ever read. Very good man

    ReplyDelete
  17. More mistakes but the essay is same as my father .Good essay

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very good.
    U have a nice bonding relationship woth ur father

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it... I can feel it... Proud of my father

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a thoughtful essay it actually like my life is

    ReplyDelete
  22. شركة المثاليه هى اكبر شركات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

    ReplyDelete

  23. UK to Introduce ETA for 6 Countries in February 2024 - The UK is set to introduce Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for six countries in February 2024. The six countries are the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Singapore. Under the ETA system, travelers from these countries must apply online for permission to enter the UK before departure. The system is designed to enhance border security and streamline the immigration process. ETA application will require basic personal and travel information.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello! Your support is invaluable, motivating us to provide even more engaging content. Thank you for being our inspiration and encouraging us to continue creating. Saudi arabia e visa umrah
    pilgrims, streamlining the application process. Pilgrims can apply online, making the journey to Mecca for Umrah more accessible and convenient than ever before.

    ReplyDelete