Saturday 4 July 2015

The Person ITruly Admire




A person I truly admire is the one and only Michael Jackson.Michael Jackson,also known as Michael Joseph Jackson born on August 29 1958 is an American singer,songwriter,record producer,dancer and actor.Called the King Of Pop,his contribution to music and dance,along with his publicized life ,made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.He is truly amazing,an icon for me,my idol.I admire this person for so many reasons,not only for his big contribution in music and dance,but for the person he was.

One of the things I really admire about him is how he started small.He was a little boy in Gary,Indiana and he said in his interviews that passing kids and neighbors would throw rocks at their windows and tell them how they (The Jacksons) will never make it,but they kept on going,kept on striving through all these obstacles,and Michael grew up to be a legend.

Not only that,but he has donated millions of dollars to countless charities around the world,and even broke a record for that.In my estimation he did everything he could to "heal the world".He gave hope and insipiration to many people,including myself.He gave his heart,his dedication and thats why I will always look up to Michael

Another thing I really look up to Michael is the generous amount of kindness he has. On September 1987,Michael donated 20 000 dolars to the family of a young Japenese boy,Yoshiyaki,who had been kidnapped and killed.News footage at that time showed a highly emotional Michael addressing the incident.He said "I am very sorry and deeply saddened to hear about Yoyshiyaki.If I could,I would like to rush to his parents to express my words of sympathy and pay tribute to Yoyshiyaki.I would like to dedicate my Japanese tour to Yoyshiyaki...Yoyshiyaki,I know you are out there watching us.I hope such a brutal and heartbreaking thing never happens again.And I love you."Michael then proceeded to sing his hit song,"I Just Cant Stop Loving You".And that is why I will always look up to and respect Michael.
(361 words)

-Kishantthini Nair A/P Valshalan
                 (2 Finnix)

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Check for some minor errors here and there. (Eg the title)

    ReplyDelete