Monday 6 July 2015

The person that I admire the most

The person that I admire the most is my malay teacher in my primary school.Her name is Miss.Manimanggai and her age is 27.She is being a teacher for 10 years.She teach me malay for 2 years.She also known as the head teacher of Malay subject in my primary school.In home the parents will be the children' guide.In school the teachers will be the students guide.She is my role model after my parents.I like her very much because she did many good deeds for me.One of the deeds is she teaches me until I understood the topic that she taught.When I was in standard six,I was having extra classes she will attend to the classes without taking a leave.Her objective is only wants me to be success in life.She uses her time and energy by giving extra homeworks and marking my homeworks.She sacrifices her time and energy for me to success.In UPSR I got 7A's and I was grateful to my teacher for her teaching.Besides that,she was the best teacher in my school.Without my teacher,I will not become an intelligent student as my classmates.When I was in primary school,I am weak in Malay subject.When she taught me Malay,I got better marks in the Malay examination.Without her,my marks will be remaining the same.I thank her a lot and I will  not forget her good deeds forever.For others she is a teacher,for me she is my  life guide and the best role model.                                By,RAMANI DEVI (250 words)

2 comments:

  1. Please include pictures. You also need to check your grammar. Come and see me if you need help.

    ReplyDelete